Mike is a fifth generation Nebraskan and a second generation Lincolnite.
• Raised in Northeast Lincoln, attended Riley, Culler, and Northeast High School
• A regular customer of city parks, trails, libraries, and swimming pools
• Attended First Plymouth Church
• Graduated from SCC-Milford and Doane College
Mike is truly blessed to have most of his family living in Lincoln.
He is a husband to a wonderful wife, Crystal, and a dad to Kate and Liz.
His family attends Lincoln Berean Church.
Mike has been a homeowner in Lincoln since 1997.
Mike's first job was a newspaper carrier. He worked food service through high school and college.
His 20-year career in manufacturing has progressed through his drive and determination to improve processes, always looking to improve quality, delivery, and cost. Mike understands what it takes to compete in business and the competitive pressures of the global economy.
Volunteer activities include serving as
• President and board member of the Vintage Heights Homeowners Association
• Board member of the Edenton North Homeowners Association
• Special Olympics unified basketball coach
• Junior Achievement teacher
Make checks payable to Mike James for City Council or